Saturday 18 May 2013

Evaluation

Evaluation

I think that the map i made its rather good, i have only used source SDK once before, so I think O done a good job learning the software quickly and making a entire village. I like how my map has loads of different ways to go and lots of areas to explore. I think this gives the player some freedom and also its just fun to kill the zombies. I also like that I made harder and easier areas. E.g the church is a hard area, but if you manage to get through it, you will get rewarded with very good weapons, which will help you go further. I don't like the fact that I didn't have much choice with enemies, it was like one out of seven enemies I could choose from, so the game does get repetitive.. I also wish that we could have had drive-able cars, I think that would have been cool. 
The aim of my game is to just clear the village of zombies, to try and survive after fighting hundreds of them. It is a challenge to kill them all, but if you are patient enough and good enough you will be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment